The theory of Dr. Palmer
The three factors should equilibrate forming an equilateral triangle, he said: "health triangle". A disturbance affecting one of these three levels has inevitable repercussions on others.
The FRAME interference are:
• inflammatory disorders and / or dysfunctional of the stomatognathic system.
• direct or indirect trauma of the musculoskeletal system.
• alterations of the plantar stance.
• Posture flawed.
• vertebral blocks at various levels. •
worse visual defects if malcorretti
The Biochemistry of interference are:
• artifacts foods Excesses
• poisoning • infestations
The psyche Of interference are:
• emotional valences negative: fear, anger, worry, sadness, etc ..
work well when all three sides of the triangle, then the body is in balance and therefore health, to example when correcting a neuromuscular disorder (structural) also the psychological and metabolic aspects derive benefit and vice versa in the same way just that one of the three aspects is impressed that the triangle is unbalanced and affects negatively the other 2 aspects causing problems to our health. So it is crucial attenzionare each of the three sides of the triangle to keep "equilateral" and get health and wellness.